2. Damage Case
3. I know how to die
4. Stay clean
Phil and lemmy asked the crowed to get louder and if we wanted it louder. They turned up the juice and lemmy dedicated the next song to use and himself.
5. Over the top
6. The chase is better than the catch
After the song all 3 said lets all have a drink with our friends here. They lifted the glasses for a cheers and so did everyone who had a drink. Was awesome.
7. The one to sing the blues. The drum solo was killer. Really outstanding!
8. Going to Brazil. lemmy dedicated it to everyone on the crew who is from there and anyone in Buffalo who might be lol.
9. Killed by death
10. Ace of spades. Lemmy says up next is our fuckin theme song.
11. overkill. lemmy introduced the band to the crowd before the song and did his iconic don't forget us. We are Motorhead and we play rock N fuckin Roll. They played overkill 3 times straight. Lemmy also did his machine gun bass move as if he was shooting us.
After the song, they all come to front stage, Lemmy takes off the bass raises it and punches it, sets it down and turns up the amps. They take a bow to a standing applause.
okay, and now after you've seen THIS show, you've seen them ALL
It's the same every time, including Lemmys "jokes", the "louder" thing, the "cheers" thing. At least they've stopped the "loudest crowd" thing. And no song from APD, so you've also got away from Lems "this song was written before you wre born"-joke. Yaaaaawn
But hey, glad you liked it! A Motörhead show is a great thing, no doubt about that!