I think so. I found it in a box full of old photos I've taken over the years. 99% are mine but due to the drinking etc at the time,I can't remember taking quite a few (Twisted Sister at the Marquee club? I was there but I didn't remember taking the shots!!). the other 1% were taken by friends
Edited by Candyman (03/27/0901:03 PM)
"Fourth day, five day marathon..."